Monday, January 12, 2009

Wow.. It's Monday again!!!

As some of you know, I work in retail and our store recently started being open on Sundays. This was my weekend to work both Saturday and Sunday and I find there is no start and stop to the week and I have to think about what day it it. BUT....the good thing about it being Monday is.....Mojo Monday. I had a chance to look at many of the cards that were posted last week. Can you believe there were over 200 cards made with that same sketch? If you didn't take a look, you really should go into some of the blogs. Don't forget to post a message as everyone loves to know what others think. I made my card with more of the 12x12 Autumn Leaves Smitten paper pack. I love the spring feel of these papers and after yesterdays storm I could use some spring feel!!! I also used the Nestibilities Small Pinking Circles and the stamp is one of the $1.00 stamps from Michaels. Have a happy day...

3 comments:

Carole said...

Love the pink and green combination. Nice card.

Sadie said...

This is really pretty, thank you for your kind comments on my blog. The eight sided box, I made using a bought plastic template that my local craft lady makes.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, which meant I found yours....brilliant.

Lisa said...

You're back, you're back. I even stopped blog hopping in my hiatus!! LOL!! We've got to get together soon, I was talking to Debbie last week. We would like to get together for lunch or supper sometime, are you in?? Call me sometime lady!! I miss you Mrs. Hines!!