Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here we go....

yet another snow storm. UGH!!! It's miserable out today!! The only good thing about the day is I have it off. I have been quite fortunate this winter and have only had to drive home a few times when it's been storming. Hopefully, this one will end soon and we can be another day closer to spring!!!!

I tried a sketch from Mercy's Blog. I love the simplicity of the layout and used as an opportunity to make a card that was geared more on the masculine side. The papers I used were from my stash and I really don't know who the makes it. I also used my cuttlebug and small star EK Success punch.


This one was made with the weekly Mojo Monday sketch. PP used is from Daisy Bucket, stamp are from Hero Arts. Okay...3rd time is trying time!!!!

Have a happy and safe day.....

3 comments:

Olena said...

Very nice cards! Love it!!! ~Olena~

Anonymous said...

oooh i love the sketch of the first one momma! totally go to check that blog out!!!

love you!!

Unknown said...

both cards are great, pat! thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge for this week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy