Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hmm..hard to believe it's Sunday already.

I've had a long weekend and as usual time flies when you're having fun. I spent Friday in Halifax with a friend. Her partner had open heart surgery a couple of weeks ago, so we went to visit him. Rainy had never been to a scrapbook store so I thought it was my responsility to introduce her to Carsand Mosher's and Michaels. I did tell her I was not responsible for any addictions that may occur due to our shopping venture. She went back to the city again yesterday to bring him home so needless to say that makes my heart happy.

I had time to try Mojo Monday As usual, the sketch is great and has generated a huge response. I've used Anne Griffin pp, Magenta stamp, and ribbon from my stash. I bought the Curved Rectangles on Friday and used them in both cards. The second one uses Rhonna Furrer Flower Stems clear stamp and Daisy Bucket pp.
I did this project a while ago and keep forgetting to post it. I have 3 godchildren, 1 lives just up the street and the other 2 live in Texas, so you can only imagine how excited I was to have all three of them to myself for a day.

The frame was a gift, and it seemed just perfect for a project like this.

The pages are very basic as I could not get many layers behind the glass. I used a line of stickers and chipboard from Rob&Bob. Here's hoping you all had a wonderful Valentines yesterday!
Oh..one final note...it's only 33 days until the first day of spring!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cool Pat, you will have to bring her to our group on the 4th Sunday each month. Love your cards see you soon. Shirley

Anonymous said...

hey momma-- we love the first card! I can't wait to get home today and see the valentine's day card which is waiting for me! perhaps a little mojo monday for me tonight? love you!