Saturday, March 7, 2009

I finally got my card made for

this weeks Mojo Monday.
. I used Daisy Bucket Garden Gate PP, and my trusty cuttlebug. I also used stamps from All Night Media and Hero Arts. I accented the card with Fruit Punch Stickles and ribbon from my stash.

I also got a couple of more cards made..

Ohhh...I am so in love with my Cuttlebug. These cards only took about 15 minutes each to make!! As much as I would love to say these are my original ideas, I'm sure they stem from a sketch, a card, a magazine, or something I've seen in my day that has inspired me in some way.

Hope your having a great weekend and for those of you who get to change your clock tonight, enjoy that extra hour of daylight starting tomorrow night!!! It just one more way of Spring telling us it's on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I am sooooooooo ready for spring. Lovely cards . I really like my cuttlebug too.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the 2nd card (red with flowers) did you seriously cuttlebud that entire thing? if so- i think i know what i want for christmas!

love!

Debbie G said...

Wow Pat, you are on a roll. What great cards and I know what you mean about the cuttlebug. I just love mine too! It is nice to see you posting more regular now. I have to find time to post too.

Debbie G said...

Wow Pat, you are on a roll. What great cards and I know what you mean about the cuttlebug. I just love mine too! It is nice to see you posting more regular now. I have to find time to post too.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such fabulous cards! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)