Sunday, March 1, 2009

I started this first card

earlier in the week and for the life of me I can't find the blog with the sketch. So...in saying that..here is the card but with no link to the sketch. I'm hoping someone will recognize the sketch and point me to the right blog.

This next one incorporates 2 challenges, one is a Sketch and the other is Monochromatic Card I don't usually make monochromatic cards but I really enjoyed making this one. I love the sketch that was posted and found it very inspirational.

These 2 are just for fun cards as I have some birthdays coming up for my godchildren and thought they were fun. My friend Shirley dropped off a Stampin' Up catalog for me to look at and if you go to page 40 you will see my inspiration for these cards.

And last but not least if my take on Mojo Monday As usual, the sketch is great and there are so many takes on it!! Needless to say, I've had a productive Sunday morning. It just doesn't get much better than this!!!!
Hope your having a great weekend!!

4 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Really cute card. I like your color combo and all the texture!

Marlou McAlees said...

loving your creations , fabulous work :)

Anonymous said...

so... first off, I love your cards. secondly, here's the dialog between your darling son-in-law and I about them:

-Joce: Oh look at Mom's blog tonight!
-Mike:Is that a giant chicken? or a talking cloud?
-Joce: They are cupcakes. with candles.
-Mike: Oh.

always an interesting interpretation, eh?
LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

As much as I love your monochromatic card, I have to tell you that I really love them ALL!!!!!

Thanks so much for playing the Stamper's Dream Dreamy Challenge!