Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Something to think about...

Lisa sent this to me. We pass a lot of these emails around but this one is worth reading. Send it on to a friend to remind them they are one of a kind.

All of us girls.. Old and young... Near and far... Hold special memories of
good times we've shared. We've had our share of hard times when our friends
were there to make us feel better. We've shared... our hearts our time our
secrets our fears our hopes and our dreams. Let us never break the chain of
friends!
I am only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair spray I use and the
girlfriends I have. Here's to you!

Why do we only have parties for each other when one of us gets married,
pregnant, has a birthday, or retires?

What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants, and shopping,
lunching and traveling girlfriends?
Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake! If you get this twice or
more, you are
lucky to have more than one girlfriend.

Remember: Someone will always be prettier. Someone will always be smarter.
Their house will be bigger. They will drive a better car. Their children
will do better in school. And their husband will fix more things around
the house.

So? Let it go! Be Happy! Love yourself and your circumstances.
Think about it:
The prettiest woman in the world can have trouble in her heart.
The most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children.
The richest woman you know, she's got the car, the house, the
clothes....might be lonely.
And the word says if "I have not Love, I have nothing."
So, again...
Love you!
Love who you are!

Look in the mirror in the morning and smile and say:
"I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed!"
"Winners make things happen. Losers let things happen"
Be blessed ladies and pass this on to encourage another woman.
"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might
be the world".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so true Pat and thanks for sharing it. I look at your blog every day to see just what's new and I am always impressed. Shirley

Corie said...

Boy this is so true. I am going to post this on my BLOG just to remind everyone to be happy with the little things. We all should be grateful to be alive.

Anonymous said...

MOM!
you should make a card about my cats!!!

glad to hear from you this morning .. and i am very sad that my house is sold, but i'm excited that everything is finally going forward!
love you, and don't forget it's almost your 29th birthday!!!
xoxoxoxo
love you
- lyndsay